It's raining outside, cartoons are on the TV, and Luke is at home with Mommy. If only it were a school holiday instead of a sick day. I had thought Luke might be getting sick over the weekend, but he seemed to perk up. I should have known that it was coming though. Luke had to be pulled out of school which resulted in a trip to the doctor. I can't think of a better way to start the week than a trip to the doctor! Not really, but that's how it began for us. Thankfully, it wasn't strep throat as we had feared, but just a virus. He is better today, but I'm not sure it's gone yet. So, we will keep the ibuprofen flowing and the Lysol handy. Just hoping that the rest of us can avoid it now. So, I must strip the beds and disinfect the toilets. Until next time!
A new season...AGAIN!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment