Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

New to blogging

Hello everyone!


I am attempting to join the latest fad, blogging. I gave in reluctantly to Face Book, and now have decided to give this a try. I am hoping that our families, who live all the way from North Georgia to South Florida, will be able to see what we're doing on a daily basis. Though we miss them dearly, I am hoping that this will be a way that they can be a part of our goings on. Today is Labor Day. That means no school and no work. Right? Well, almost. Seth and Luke have nothing on their agenda, but Caleb had football at 8:30 this morning and  Steve went on into the office to get some things done. So, I am waiting on them to return so we can eat lunch and then spend the afternoon/evening on the couch watching football. 

No comments:

Post a Comment