We have made the move from Georgia to Tennessee. Seems like it was a whirlwind of a few weeks. And it was! I have just gotten the internet up today and am thankful for that. We expect the Directv to be installed Friday. You don't realize how you depend on that until it is gone!
The boys are doing well. We hope to start home schooling next week. They need a routine and some things to keep them busy. You can only play Xbox or Nintendo DS so many times a day. I think they are ready for school, honestly.
Steve's job is going well. Everyone has been really nice and he is excited about this position. Lots to do, but he is loving having a challenge.
I am well. Missing my friends, but know that this is where God has placed us. He promised us a "hope and a future" and I know that part of that future is here in Tennessee.
Until next time,
See you soon!
Kathy
A new season...AGAIN!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment